My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Icelandic Cod with Chive Butter SauceView More >
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Dover Sole in Orange-White Wine Sauce
Rate this Recipe
Savor all the complex flavors!
|1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper|
|2 tablespoons chopped pecans|
|2 teaspoons unsalted butter|
|1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill|
|1 shallot, (minced)|
|10 oz Dover sole fillets|
|2 tablespoon white wine vinegar|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
- Remove skin from orange. Break into individual segments. Place orange segments in bowl and set aside.
- Season sole fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and bring to medium heat. Once hot, place sole fillets in skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Flip sole fillets and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- In a separate pan, melt butter on medium heat. Once hot, add shallots and cook for 30 seconds. Add white wine vinegar to pan. Add orange segments and cook for 30 seconds. (Should be lightly browned)
- Place sole fillets on two plates. Spoon white wine sauce over fillets. Arrange browned oranges on plates. Sprinkle dill and pecans over fillets and enjoy.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >