Garlic and Herbs Roasted Leg of Lamb with Seasoned Potatoes
A one pan mouthwatering meal.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 lb baby potatoes |
|1 tablespoon Herbes de Provence |
|1 tablespoon salt, more for potatoes |
|1 teaspoon ground black pepper, more for potatoes |
|1 1/2 tablespoons fresh cut rosemary |
|1 tablespoon fresh cut chives |
|1 tablespoon fresh cut thyme |
|1/4 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for potatoes |
|2 tablespoons Dijon mustard |
|1 bone-in leg of lamb |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place potatoes in a large roasting pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over potatoes. Season potatoes with Herbes de Provence and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Combine 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, rosemary, chives, thyme, olive oil and Dijon mustard in a mixing bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Use a knife to make shallow cuts across the leg of lamb.
- Rub the seasoning mix all over the leg of lamb.
- Place the leg of lamb in the center of the roasting pan, moving the potatoes to the perimeter.
- Place the roasting pan in the oven and roast for about 2 1/2 hours, until the internal temperature reaches 135° F.
- Remove from the oven and let the leg of lamb rest in the pan for 20 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >