My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Broiled Sockeye Salmon with Citrus Glaze
A simple salmon recipe that's incredibly tasty.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|2 lb. sockeye salmon, pin bones removed |
|1/3 cup dark brown sugar |
|2 tablespoon lemon zest |
|2 teaspoon kosher salt |
|1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper |
- Position a rack in the oven 3 inches from the broiler. Line a half sheet pan with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the pan.
- Place the sugar, zest, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a small food processor and process for 1 minute or until well combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture onto the salmon and allow to sit for 45 minutes, at room temperature.
- Turn the oven on to the high broiler setting. Once hot, place the salmon into the oven and broil for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and allow to rest, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >