My Recipe Box
May We Recommend
Simple Shepherd's PieView More >
My Shopping List
+ Add to Shopping List
Bake, Broil or Grill?
My Recipe Box
Spicy Sausage and Veggie Lasagna
Rate this Recipe
Perfect for feeding the whole family.
|1 box lasagna noodles|
|2 lb spicy Italian sausage|
|2 sweet onions, chopped|
|6 cloves garlic, minced|
|1 cup diced carrots|
|1 bag fresh spinach, 16 oz.|
|1 jar pasta sauce, 16 oz.|
|1 container ricotta cheese, 16 oz.|
|4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 tablespoons Italian seasoning|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions then drain.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute sausage, onions, garlic, and carrots until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Drain if needed.
- Grease a 13" x 9" pan with non-stick cooking spray. Layer pasta sauce, noodles, ricotta cheese, meat & veggie mixture, spinach, shredded cheese. Repeat three times.
- Finish top layer with shredded cheese and Italian seasoning. Cover with foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting to serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. View Recipes >