My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Chicken Popper Soup
Two delicious favorites in one!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|4 cups chicken broth |
|4 oz cream cheese |
|4 slices bacon |
|2 cloves garlic, (chopped) |
| Salt, (to taste) |
|1 cup corn |
|1 cup shredded cheddar cheese |
|1 can white beans |
|4 jalapeno peppers, (diced) |
| Ground pepper, (to taste) |
|1 onion, (diced) |
|1 tablespoon vegetable oil |
|2 cups shredded cooked chicken |
- Cook bacon in a large pan. Cook until crispy. Remove from pan and let drain on paper towels. Once cooled, chop into small pieces.
- Pour vegetable oil into a separate pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add jalapeno peppers and onion. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bacon, beans, chicken broth and shredded chicken. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir often and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream cheese, corn, and cheddar cheese to pan. Stir ingredients together until cheese has melted.
- Spoon into bowls and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >