My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Gluten Free Chipotle Bacon Sliders
Small size, huge flavor.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 avocado |
|4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped |
|3 tablespoons coconut oil |
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste |
|1 yellow onion, sliced into thin rounds |
|1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder |
|2 tablespoons lime juice |
|1 lb ground beef |
|1 teaspoon cumin powder |
| Fresh vegetables, optional, for garnish |
| Gluten-free slider buns |
- Place 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a medium pan. Bring to medium heat. Once hot, add onions and saute until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- As onions are cooking, mash together 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon, chipotle chili powder, ground beef and cumin powder. Season with sea salt. Once combined, form into 8 small patties.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tablespoon coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat. Once hot, cook patties for 5 minutes per side.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns. Top patties with onions, avocado mix and fresh vegetables.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >