My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas
Everything you love about pizza, just smaller and healthier.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 green bell pepper, (finely diced) |
|8 small flour tortillas |
|1/2 zucchini, (thin sliced) |
| Vegan Parmesan cheese |
| Kalamata olives, (diced) |
|1 cup tomato sauce |
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Use the rim of a drinking glass to cut tortillas into the pizza crust. Place in muffin tin. Press down gently.
- Spoon sauce on tortillas, top with cheese, zucchini, bell peppers and olives. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before handling.
- Gently run a butter knife around edges to remove pizzas from the tin.
See Other Recipes Like This
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >