Paleo Chicken Soup
Rate this Recipe
Lighter, healthier and heartier.
|Ground black pepper, (to taste)|
|1 cup pearl onions|
|Dried thyme, (to taste)|
|3 quarts water|
|Dried rosemary, (to taste)|
|1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic|
|3 lb chicken breasts, (boneless, skinless)|
|1/2 cup baby spinach, (torn)|
|2 carrots, (diced)|
|Salt, (to taste)|
|4 stalks celery, (chopped)|
- Pour water into slow cooker. Add chicken breasts, pearl onions, minced garlic, carrots and celery. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove top, add thyme and rosemary. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Place baby spinach in slow cooker and cook until spinach wilts.
- Spoon soup into bowls and enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
What to do with all that turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce?
Here's a few ideas that might help solve the Thanksgiving leftover dilemma. There's a lot you can do with turkey: sandwiches, wraps, tacos. But what can you do with stuffing and cranberry sauce? How about make a sandwich unlike any other. A little bit sweet, a little filling, a whole lotta goodness from the first bite to the last. How about a hearty soup or an everything casserole. View Recipes >