My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Diabetic-Friendly Apple Pie
Serves 1 pie
So simple, so sweet and so easy to make!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 can unsweetened apple juice concentrate, thawed |
|2 pre-made pie shells |
|1 tablespoon ground cinnamon |
|6 cups sliced Fuji apples |
|3 tablespoons cornstarch |
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine 1/3 cup apple juice concentrate, cinnamon and cornstarch in a mixing bowl.
- Pour remaining apple juice concentrate in a saucepan. Add apples and simmer for 10 minutes. Once apples are tender, add cornstarch mixture. Continue to simmer and stir until thickened.
- Place 1 pie shell in pie pan. Press in gently.
- Spoon apple mixture into pie shell. Cover with second pie shell, flute edges and cut vents into top.
- Place pie in oven, bake for 45 minutes.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >