May We Recommend
Jalapeno Popper Steak Quesadillas
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Broiled Caribbean-Style Mahi Mahi
A flavorful and sweet seafood dish.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|3 tablespoons olive oil |
|1/4 cup shallots, chopped |
|1/3 cup red bell pepper, chopped |
|1/3 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped |
|1/4 cup apricot preserves |
|3/4 cup chunky salsa |
|1 tablespoon chopped cilantro |
|3/4 teaspoon garlic salt |
|4 mahi mahi fillets |
| Seasoning salt, to taste |
- Set a large skillet over medium heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Add shallots and bell peppers; sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves, salsa,cilantro and garlic salt; stir to combine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Brush mahi mahi with remaining olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with seasoning salt.
- Broil 5 minutes per side or until mahi mahi starts to flake when tested with a fork.
- Spoon bell pepper mixture over broiled mahi mahi then serve.
See Other Recipes Like This
Treat Dad Like a King!
Show Dad how much he means to you by preparing his all-time favorite foods. View Recipes >
Pack the Perfect Picnic!
Grab your picnic basket and blanket, and get ready for a moveable feast! View Recipes >