May We Recommend
Peach Bruschetta Grilled Cheese
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Marinated and Grilled Ball Tip Steaks
Brown sugar, red wine and spices enhance the flavor of steak.
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|2 tablespoons light brown sugar |
|1 tablespoon tomato paste |
|2 tablespoons minced garlic |
|2 teaspoons garlic powder |
|1 teaspoon onion powder |
|1 teaspoon dried thyme |
|2 teaspoons kosher salt |
|1 teaspoon black pepper |
|1/2 cup red wine |
|4 ball tip steaks |
- Set steaks in a glass dish.
- In a bowl, mix together all marinade ingredients (brown sugar through red wine). Pour marinade over steaks; let sit 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steaks from marinade; pat dry with paper towels. Set steaks on grill; cook 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare or until desired doneness is reached.
- Remove steaks from grill; let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Easy and Flavorful Family Dinners
Putting a nutritious dinner on the table should be a struggle. Follow these simple recipes and watch your family's faces light up with delight. View Recipes >