My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Oven Roasted Kale Chips
Easy, fast & delicious!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|1 bunch kale |
|1/8 cup olive oil |
|1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar |
|1/2 teaspoon sea salt |
| Ground black pepper, (to taste) |
| Red chili flakes, (to taste) |
| Italian herbs seasoning, (to taste) |
- Preheat to 375 degrees f.
- Rinse kale and dry completely. Remove stems and coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the kale with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and Italian herbs. Coat evenly.
- Arrange seasoned kale on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 10 minutes until kale is crispy and dry (not too brown). (Some may be chewy instead of crisp)
- Serve immediately.
See Other Recipes Like This
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Enjoy these dark greens for your health!
Eating your veggies has never been easier. Try these scrumptious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >