Hot Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Rate this Recipe
Wonderfully delicious with a spicy kick.
|3 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
|4 cups cooked shredded chicken
|1/2 cup buffalo sauce
|1 cup mayonnaise
|2 tablespoons nutritional yeast, optional
|1 teaspoon kosher salt
|1/4 teaspoon black pepper
|1 teaspoon garlic powder
|1 teaspoon onion powder
|1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
|Ranch dressing, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Lightly spray a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange the bell peppers cut side up in the baking dish.
- Add the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, mayonnaise, nutritional yeast, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and green onions in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the bell peppers.
- Cover the bell peppers with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing over the tops of the bell peppers. Enjoy!
See Other Recipes Like This
Crisp on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are so many variations of the classic sandwich. Find a new favorite and share your love for one of the tastiest sandwiches around. View Recipes >
Traditional Irish Recipes for St. Patrick's Day
Enjoy these classic Irish dishes in honor of St. Patrick's Day. There's the traditional Corned Beef & Cabbage, Shepherd's Pie and even Irish Potato Soup. They're hearty, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >