May We Recommend
Jalapeno Popper Steak Quesadillas
View More >
My Shopping List
Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos
Serves 10 to 12
Also great for burritos and sandwiches!
Add to My Recipes +
Print this Recipe
Full Screen View
|4 lbs. boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of fat |
|2 packets taco seasoning |
|1 Vidalia onion, halved and sliced |
|2 tsp. seasoned salt |
- Place meat in slow cooker; top with taco seasoning and onion.
- Cover slow cooker and cook roast for 8 to 10 hours on low.
- Transfer roast to a large bowl or plate using two forks then shred with the forks.
- Return shredded meat to slow cooker. Stir in seasoned salt.
- Serve in burritos, tacos or on rolls.
See Other Recipes Like This
Cinco de Mayo
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
Delicious recipes for the afternoon
Who said brown bag lunches have to be a sandwich and apple? View Recipes >
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo!
Take a fiesta of flavor to the table with delicious Mexican dishes that will make your taste buds go loco! View Recipes >